The Amish Craftsman is growing, and we’re looking for the right SALESPERSON to join us! If you or someone you know are upbeat, energetic, possess great communication skills & like helping people, we would love to talk with you. We offer an extensive training program, so furniture experience isn’t necessary. Please email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about the position.
If you recommend a person, we hire them, and they are on-board for 6 months, you will receive $1000 of in-store credit!
POSITION: FULL-TIME RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE AT THE AMISH CRAFTSMAN
- We are looking for a professional retail sales associate to join our team. We are a high-end retail store selling handmade, solid wood furniture built by the Amish.
- The key to our success is positive employees that understand what is expected of them, know how to do their jobs well and are rewarded according to their performance.
- This is relationship selling – we develop relationships with our clients and they often return again and again.
- We are looking for a sales professional, not a sales clerk. A high percentage of sales are generated from outreach and initiating contact with future and existing customers, not just from who walks through the door.
- We are a small, family run business that is focused on service and growth.
- We want to hire a person looking for a long-term career with The Amish Craftsman.
- Customer service or retail experience is not necessary. We are willing to invest and train in the right person.
- The right attitude is more important than experience.
- We offer extensive sales and product training.
- Saturdays and holidays are required, but not many late evenings.
- There is a 90 day probation period.
- Deliver a professional and effective buying experience through the use of professional selling skills, product knowledge and customer service.
- Support and achieve store sales goals and standards.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow schedules.
- Follow all store procedures and help to improve them.
- Have a positive attitude toward the job, the store and team members.
- Absolutely no gossip, no drama!
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Willing to work as part of a small team & to take direction.
- Willing to go the extra mile for customers, co-workers and the store.
- Willing to work Saturdays & holidays.
- Professional & polished appearance.
- Flexible. We are a small business and you have to be willing to pitch in where needed.
- Job Location. Houston, Texas, United States. Position Type. Full-Time/Regular
- This is a guarantee plus commission paid position.
- Other benefits offered include insurance and paid time off.
- Monday-Saturday (10AM-6PM) Yes, we are closed on Sunday!
- Weekends and certain holidays are required.
- Work week is 5 days.